Event Tickets: $125 per person/ $250 a couple
Vintage Affair is BACK with an amazing Oktoberfest-inspired celebration, held in-person at beautiful Mercedes Benz USA Headquarters!
Your night of food, fun, and philanthropy includes:
- Entry into Vintage Affair 2022 fundraising gala
- A huge spread of German delicacies, catered by Mercedes Benz’s own chefs
- An open bar featuring German-style and domestic beer and wine, as well as non-alcoholic options
- Live and silent auctions filled with one-of-a-kind travel experiences, luxury goods, dining experiences, and more
- Live German band playing traditional polkas, waltzes, and other German music standards
- Opportunities to help CAC’s mission of preventing hunger and homelessness in Dunwoody and Sandy Springs
We are excited you will be joining us in-person at Mercedes-Benz USA’s Headquarters for this year’s Vintage Affair. With on-going COVID-19 precautions, Mercedes-Benz is requiring that all persons entering their facility be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In order to expedite the check-in process at Vintage Affair, please email a copy (front and back) of the CDC vaccination card for you and any guests who intend on attending Vintage Affair to firstname.lastname@example.org. Currently, Mercedes-Benz defines fully vaccinated as the primary series of the vaccine, which entails two doses of the mRNA vaccines Pfizer and Moderna or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.